Wow, that look slike a TON of little girls which equals a very high pitched noise level! Ya'll are brave! And the cake looks great as usual! And I LOVE the pic of Logan and Jack Jack!
Oh, I forgot to mention the cake! Did you make that cute Hello Kitty cake? Well, it looks perfect! Great job!
cute cake, looks like a smashin' party. Wish her a good one from us.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, that look slike a TON of little girls which equals a very high pitched noise level! Ya'll are brave! And the cake looks great as usual! And I LOVE the pic of Logan and Jack Jack!
Oh, I forgot to mention the cake! Did you make that cute Hello Kitty cake? Well, it looks perfect! Great job!
cute cake, looks like a smashin' party. Wish her a good one from us.
Post a Comment