Sunday, September 13, 2009
Zoe's 7th B-Day
A week ago, Saturday, Zoe officially turned 7. We had a big breakfast of her choosing, went swimming as a family, ate lunch at Texas Roadhouse and had some cupcakes for dessert. She had a fun day as she got a new desk, bookcase, and reading chair. A week later, Zoe had her friend party and she wanted a Hello Kitty party. We made a Hello Kitty cake, had the girls wear Hello Kitty bows, played pin the flower on the Kitty, went on a treasure hunt, hit a pinata, ate Kitty cake and opened presents. It was great fun and we are so glad that Zoe is part of our family for another year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christie! I don't know if I just haven't looked at your blog in a long time...or if you posted a bunch of things at once! First off, I can't believe Zoe is 7 years old and that Macy started school! They are so adorable! I love Zoe's Hannah Montana outfit! How cute! Also, I looks like you guys had a blast on your trip to Bear Lake! I'm glad you had a good time. What a wonderful family you guys are! :)
Post a Comment