Saturday, October 25, 2008

No Picture

Sorry, no picture, but I thought I should post something after a couple of weeks. Life has been sick lately. Last week, during fall break, Zoe decided to get sick and threw up a few times. When she woke up the next morning, she was fine. Then Logan decided to throw up. He did and rested and woke up fine. Macy kept complaining she was sick, and finally she decided to throw up, but not before Zoe decided that she would have one more go and throw up again. Luckily, Christie and Dave did not throw up but dealt with puke and wanting to puke for a few days. A fun break, eh? Well, Christie and the kids are all in California for a fun little va-ca and break from the norm, while Dave is back at home finishing grades for first term. That is the up-to-date going on of our family, but before you leave, I have one more story.
One day at breakfast (or dinner, I don't remember) we were all talking and Logan said something like I'm (insert something you don't understand here). I then said, No, you're Logan. Logan then said, No, I'm JESUS. After a nice long laugh, I had to explain that he really was Logan, although that is pretty special too.

6 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

Glad you're all feeling better. I hope you guys have fun in California... I'm jealous. AND, I had no idea you were pregnant again! Congratulations. I can't wait to hear if it's going to be pink or blue. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now, maybe I should jump on the bandwagon.

Melissa said...

Man that sucks!!!! I am so sorry! And Logan is the cutest!

Hilary said...

Everybody except for me, Amy! hehe.

Hey Christie! Found your blog! Love it :) especially your header thing at the top–very cool.

Marci said...

Ohh...I feel bad that everybody got sick! I'm glad everybody is back on the health band wagon...and your kiddoes are so cute! Hope the mini California va-ca is going well!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Sorry you've all been sick. I was wondering where you guys were. Hope all is well.

Jen K. said...

I'm glad we have kept our distance, if not Eric would have been puking too just because everyone els was, ha ha!

That suck that you had to stay home from cali! I hope Christie and the kids had fun soaking up the sun.

We need to come down for a visit, or at least meet up next time we are in SLC. We might be down this weekend, Nov 1st & 2nd. Let us know if your available!