Winter, Winter go away...come on back another day! When I see pictures like this it reminds me how lucky I feel to be in St. George where the snow doesn't start in October! :) It does look beautiful though!
Oh my word!! You guys really got hit! We got snow, but only a fraction of what you had and ours pretty much melted right away. Brrrr!!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!! I DO miss you guys, but I have to say, I DO NOT and WILL NOT miss that AWFUL dreaded SNOW!!!
Benson loved it. He insisted on going outside to play in it. I was glad it all melted pretty fast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Winter, Winter go away...come on back another day! When I see pictures like this it reminds me how lucky I feel to be in St. George where the snow doesn't start in October! :) It does look beautiful though!
Oh my word!! You guys really got hit! We got snow, but only a fraction of what you had and ours pretty much melted right away. Brrrr!!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!! I DO miss you guys, but I have to say, I DO NOT and WILL NOT miss that AWFUL dreaded SNOW!!!
Benson loved it. He insisted on going outside to play in it. I was glad it all melted pretty fast.
Post a Comment