It's been awhile and we have new pictures to post, but first I guess I should tell you what we've been up to. Zoe's biggest news was that she lost her first tooth. After yanking on it a few different times, we finally got it out of her mouth. She was so excited to wake up and find a dollar from the tooth fairy.
It was free day at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake so Christie gathered up the kids (for the 3rd year in a row!) and hauled her parents and some cousins along as well. The kids had so much fun seeing the animals even though some of them were asleep and not in their exhibits. It was a great time for all.
We also went to the circus! It was the Jordan World Circus and they were giving out free tickets for kids so we decided to try it out. It was fun to watch all of the acts and we are glad we went. I've got the pictures for you enjoyment below. Have fun!
1 comment:
Wow...you guys have been having lots of fun! I loved all the pictures..what a wonderful family you have! :)
Post a Comment