What a fun birthday!... speaking of fun birthdays, I just wanted to double check and make sure you are still planning on Erics 30th birthday party at our house this Saturday the 20th at about 5:30-6:00 we will start BBQ. We sure would love for you to come! PLEASE!
5 comments:
Wow... Zoe is so cute! What fun ice skating. Happy 6th birthday from all of us.
(Especially Emily)
Now that's talent! I know I'd suck it up if I ever tried. She's got class on those skates!
Christy,
Congrats on baby #4!! 207 days left good luck! See ya at Volleyball this week? I hope so.
Kristal
What a fun birthday!... speaking of fun birthdays, I just wanted to double check and make sure you are still planning on Erics 30th birthday party at our house this Saturday the 20th at about 5:30-6:00 we will start BBQ. We sure would love for you to come! PLEASE!
Wow! I sure have been bad about keeping in contact with you! Congrats on your baby!! I'll try to call you soon so we can chat!
Post a Comment