Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zoe's First Day

Well, after reading some of our friends' blogs and seeing their "First Day of School" post, I thought I should add one. Here is Zoe on her first day of school. It is still dark outside because she goes to school with her dad at about 6:30. She stays in his classroom until 7:45 and then walks to her school which is next door to Dave's school. She loves school and when you ask her what she did, she says, "I had fun at recess." Christie figured if you ask what she does first, then next and so on, she actually lets you know what she did.

4 comments:

Justin, Amy, and Grace said...

She is so cute! I can't believe you have a kid in school. That's crazy!

Jen K. said...

Talk about rise and shine! What time do you put her to bed? Even though our kids are in bed by 8pm they still could sleep until noon! Which is really a blessing for me since I am NOT a morning person. I can't figure out how I was in the swim pool by 5am for so many years.
I bet Christie enjoys not having to haul all the kids to take Zoe to school.

Ash said...

It blows my mind that she's so old! It seems like only yesterday that we were at Chubby's wedding trying to persuade her to let her hold us :) It's okay, we are kinda weird. She's such a cute girl!

jenn goodman said...

So much fun! I love school and kids in school! :)

6:30? She's a trooper!