YAY for Zoe! Wow, that reminds me of a few months ago.....But the grass is green!
She is doing great! I love how she is so protected. It looks great on her.
Yeah Zoe... way to go... looks like we need to come use your back yard, it's an awesome yard for learning to ride a bike.
How cute! I love the videos of Zoe and how every time she falls down...she gets back up and tries again! What a lesson for us all! I just love you guys and your fam!
Keep it up, Zoe!!! Yeah!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY for Zoe! Wow, that reminds me of a few months ago.....
But the grass is green!
She is doing great! I love how she is so protected. It looks great on her.
Yeah Zoe... way to go... looks like we need to come use your back yard, it's an awesome yard for learning to ride a bike.
How cute! I love the videos of Zoe and how every time she falls down...she gets back up and tries again! What a lesson for us all! I just love you guys and your fam!
Keep it up, Zoe!!! Yeah!!
Post a Comment