Those are super cute. I wanted to go to that enrichment---even though I don't have girls. I wanted to have them for gifts or something. Jeff had a flag football game and didn't get home until about 9:00. I figured they were probably done. Oh well.
Go Christie! I always knew you were good at different things like that! Remember the times in HS you'd do my hair?? You always did an amazing job! Your kids are so big now!! They're adorable (that's not a surprise though!) Love you girl!
5 comments:
your clips are all soooo cute. :0)
Your girls will look adorable wearing them.
Those are super cute. I wanted to go to that enrichment---even though I don't have girls. I wanted to have them for gifts or something. Jeff had a flag football game and didn't get home until about 9:00. I figured they were probably done. Oh well.
Don't you love taking the kids to the park? My girls love wearing those clips in their hair!
Those are SUPER cute, Christie!
You DO have mad skills! :)
Go Christie! I always knew you were good at different things like that! Remember the times in HS you'd do my hair?? You always did an amazing job! Your kids are so big now!! They're adorable (that's not a surprise though!) Love you girl!
Post a Comment